BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Stuff I Would NOT Buy!

Everyone should know how huge of an Ohio State fan I am. I currently own such necessary items as an OSU wallet, musical Buckeye bottle opener, Ohio State clock, triple-matted framed portrait of Ohio Stadium, hats, shirts, mouse pad, etc. But while I was recently browsing through an online catalog, I found some items that even o h I o would refuse to buy for myself/friends/family/enemies!!!

Folks, please don't dress up your pets. They aren't people, and they DON'T think they are people!! Doesn't this dog look absolutely ecstatic to be wearing this OSU harness!

Here's another dog that just seems so happy and joyful to be wearing that thing!


Oh man, have you ever seen such a happy animal in your life!!


Uh, is this an earring or a malignant cancerous growth?

Nevermind the bullies on the playground, I would like to beat this kid senseless!

An Ohio State Cheerleading garden gnome. Um, okay.

This is a figurine of former OSU great Mike Nugent. I can't figure out if it is recreating action on the field or his participation in a gay pride parade.

SUN BURNT RALLY MONKEY!!!!

Sorry, just taking another opportunity to voice my displeasure with soccer.

This item is actually genius! It's a trailer hitch cover for your car that has a built-in bottle opener! However, at $40, its just a bit too pricey.

This is a thermally lined backpack beer cooler.....for the alcoholic on the go!

A scarlet and gray disposable flask???

Of course every responsible parent should buy this completely necessary and legitimate learning tool. However, couldn't they find someone better to narrate it than Lee Corso!! Was Jim Palmer or Chris Collinsworth busy that day?

Wow, this is the mother of all idiotic items! Let's resist the urge to make the obvious comments on how stupid this looks and go to the higher level of focusing on the irony that his ridiculous looking HAT is also wearing a HAT, which by itself, does not look ridiculous!

You should have seen some of the items that did not make the cut for this posting. Trust me, if I wanted to spend 5 hours on the post, there could have been a LOT more!

By the way, happy 200th post Flyingwinnebago! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rob,

Congrats on your 200th post!

Jay from Ohio

Anonymous said...

Congrats , 200 posts already.