BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I may be going away for a while

Very quick update from Vegas-land. I've been in discussion with "3-cats" from the T2V site, who is a real estate agent here in town. Apparently, if the "lender" takes back control of this house, they are NOT obligated to post ANY eviction notice at all! We are pretty sure that nobody bought this place at auction on Monday, so basically the bank could stop by here at any moment, change the locks, and put us completely S...O...L!!!

Therefore, I have everything that I own packed up (with the exception of the computer at this point) and ready to go at a moment's notice. I have no idea what would happen with the bed, TV stand, and anything else that I would not be able to fit in the car. But everything that CAN be transported in my car or Danielle's car is at the front door and ready to go. Electronics, clothes, dvds/cds, etc. etc. Everything! It was amazing how quickly I was able to take apart the HDTV and surround sound gadgets!

My roommate Jeff is out looking at houses with 3-cats as I write this. I was going to go with him, but we thought it best to keep at least one roommate here to guard the fort from the bad men from the mortgage company. Chris is at class, and will be home shortly.

My tentative plan is to wait for Danielle to get off work so that she can help me transport everything from here to her condo as a temporary safe-house for my stuff! The less stuff I have here, the better I feel! That means the computer will be packed up tonight as well.

So with this uncertainty over my living situation, work (which I had to call off today) AND my trip back to Ohio which occurs on Tuesday (for a week), I may be off the blog for a while. Feel free to check back for updates, but also don't be surprised if the blog goes dark until around October 22nd or so when I get back from Ohio.

Until then, I leave you with this nice catchy tune that you can feel free to play OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER again, delighting anybody in your presence!

2 comments:

Javier1171 said...

Somebody's been watching Family Guy!! Great episode, me and the kids loved it.

Rob said...

Gary, a meal in Bowling IS in the plans at some point on Friday. My friends are driving up from Columbus on Friday and meeting us in Bowling Green before heading up to Michigan. I was initially thinking a nice big fat juicy Trotters steak would be a good idea, but I'm not sure when we'd be in BG and Trotters is only open for dinner if I recall. I'll let you know.