BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Commercial Recreation

I'm assuming the only people who read this who have NOT seen the Nike commercial with Ladanian and Troy are non-football fans. But I've gotta think just about ANYONE love this commercial!!



Just a heads-up that the Chargers play the Steelers in a couple of weeks on the 16th, so I suppose there could be a nice little commercial call-back on the field during the game. Let's see who wins the "real" battle out there...and how many times we'll see that commercial during the airing of the game.

Speaking of special sports commercials though, I'll re-post the NHL Stanley Cup commercial from last spring for those who may have missed it. Nike came close this time, but this is definitely one of the coolest commercials I've ever seen!!


0 comments: