BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Comfest 2009


Comfest Link

This post is directed only to my friends in Columbus who frequent Comfest on an annual basis. I've already sent a "feeler email" to Matt, but I'd like any feedback from anyone else reading this. I'd like to try to head back to Ohio more than once this year (my only other trips revolve around the Buckeye roadtrip) and I thought a mid-summer trip would be nice. Since Comfest occurs during this time, I want to know from those in Columbus if you are planning on attending the festivities again this year.

I'd like to put in the time off request by next week. So please leave a message in the comment section (or email me) about your thoughts of the chances of attending again this year.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best weekend of the summer, dude. Don't miss it. Check out YouTube for tons of cool videos that should help you make your decision.

I won't even mention the boobie painting booth.

Tara said...

Ahh Comfest, the only weekend of the year when you don't get arrested for running around Goodale park like a dirty hippy reeking of Patchouli and pot getting drunk. Gotta love it! Hope you're able to make it!