BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Buckeye - Wisconsin Pics

I've been negligent in my duties this past month ever since I got back from my trip home to Ohio. With the move into Danielle's condo and working a lot lately, I just haven't had much motivation to get on here very often. So the next few postings were all completed tonight and are basically just to get my phone purged of all of the pics on it. Before I did this, my phone's memory was completely full and I was having trouble even getting new text messages! So please enjoy some pictures from the past couple of months. The pics within this posting are all on gameday for the Ohio State vs. Wisconsin game in Columbus.

This sign was at a gas station on the way to the game! Hilarious!!!! I hope you get the reference(s).


This was the first OSU band Skull Session that I've attending in probably 14 years or so. I think the last time I was at one was when I was a student at OSU. They do some pretty cool stuff like give a performance of the half-time show and do the little ceremony of picking out the sousaphone player who will dot the 'i' later in the day.

I got a hot dog before the game and was pleasantly surprised with my choice of condiments!

I am settling into my seat. It's eight rows up behind the south endzone. I've had some great seats in the past at the Shoe, but this seat ranks right up with the best! As with any seats behind the endzone, the main drawback is trying to figure out how many yards the play has gone for. Sometimes it looks like a run is stuffed when its actually a 6 yard gain.

Pre-game ceremonies.

My view of Script Ohio. This is right before the dotting of the 'i'.

The first score of the game was a pick 6 for Ohio State. He took it to the house right in front of us!
Brutus stops by for a visit.

The final score. This was looking directly behind my seat. I guess that's the only other drawback from my seat since I did not have a good view of the scoreboard.

Jim Tressel leads 100,000 Buckeyes in the singing of Carmen Ohio.

0 comments: