BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Indiana Road Trip

Our annual Ohio State road trip took us to Bloomington, Indiana this year for the OSU vs. IU game. As always, a great time was had by all. The road trips that I've participated in so far these past few years have been Illinois, Purdue, Michigan State and now Indiana. For some reason, I always think of Illinois as being the most fun. Maybe its because it was my first trip with the gang. At any rate, I wouldn't hesitate to vote for another Bloomington road trip again. The tailgate area that we picked was only about a 10 minute walk to the stadium and there was PLENTY of tailgating room to be had. Last year we were kind of isolated in the area where we ended up in East Lansing, but this year was a great spot!

Shortly after pulling into the tailgate area. It was pretty sparse at this point. You can see the stadium in the distance.

Setting up shop.

The beginning of the food train. I believe that's some pulled pork that I actually never had a chance to sample. I was getting too full with the stuff in the next couple of pics.

Michelle's famous cake!

Tailgate staples.

Here's that same picture looking toward the stadium a few hours later. It has really filled in at this point.

And here's looking in the opposite direction from the stadium.


Pre-game

This gives you a good feel as to where our seats were.

And here's a good look at the stadium pressbox. Indiana's stadium has been renovated recently and I was super impressed with it! I was actually looking forward to an oversized high school stadium like I've been told Northwestern's looks like. It was anything but!

0 comments: