BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Monday, April 12, 2010

Roger Waters - The Wall - Live!


Stay tuned for further updates, but it looks like Roger is coming to Vegas on November 26th! Already planning my sick day! It would be too risky asking for the day off since its the day after Thanksgiving. If I'm denied, it would cost me "double points" to call in sick.

Two Ohio dates as well, with the first one being tantalizingly close to my trip home for the Ohio State road trip to Illinois! For a big Pink Floyd fan, this is pretty much as big as it gets!

More information TBA!

2 comments:

Dave P. said...

Excellent!

And his new official Web site launches at 2:00 PM today.

Looks like this tour will be in Hartford on October 15th - the day before my birthday. I think I know what I'm giving myself this year.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info Rob! Mums the word for sure. I will email you closer to our trip! Have a great day! Jenn