BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

A message to Yahoo

I always have yahoo.com as my homepage since I check my email first thing whenever I log onto the internet. However Yahoo, I would sincerely like to say that I no longer give a s**t about:

-how to save a couple extra pennies on my gas mileage
-how to find a date or how to tell if I'm on a good first date
or
-what are the top ten energy boosting foods to eat on a diet

I just don't care anymore. Please stop running these same things into the ground!!!!

That's all. Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!

2 comments:

jazzguy said...

By the way, what are the top ten energy boosting foods?

Anonymous said...

Rob,

AOL does the same damn thing - runs the same ads/articles over and over. They also put a (very) slight spin on the same things to make them seem new.

And, yeah, I get tired of them too!

Jay from Ohio