BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Pics

Sometimes I take pictures on my camera phone with full intentions of getting them up on the blog as soon as possible. But things come up (including shear laziness) and some pics just back themselves up in my phone's memory until I either do something with them or decide they're not really worth it and hit the delete button. On Saturday (technically later today), Danielle and I are driving out to the Grand Canyon on a three-day weekend getaway from the lights and glitter of Vegas! It'll be the first time I've made a significant drive outside of Vegas since moving here in January of '07. Perhaps I'll have some more pics from the trip to post when we get back on Monday.

Until then, here are some random pics that I've cleaned off the camera phone for your enjoyment.


This is NOT a recent pic. This is a little fun I had with Chris in September of 2007 when he got trashed one night and passed out on the floor. His roommates liked to buy ground beef in bulk, which I took full advantage of!

This IS a recent pic of Chris (just two Mondays ago). Sorry for the darkness, but I didn't want to wake him up. There was no meat log, but there was a big package of discount ground beef in the fridge. Notice how he's wearing the exact same shirt, I think its the same shorts and its also the same damn position on the floor. If this trend continues, look forward to another meat-related passed-out pic of Chris in another 19 months from now!

This is the only pic I took of the Australian Pink Floyd show at the Hard Rock a few months ago.

RED DAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWG!

I'll take full credit for the Pittsburgh Steeler's victory in the Super Bowl this year. On the eve of the Super Bowl, I told Danielle to come over to my place and I'd fix her dinner. Little did she know she was in for a great surprise. I found a recipe online that mimics (albeit doesn't totally re-create) an authentic Primanti Brother's sandwich. Anyone who has ever been to Pittsburgh knows exactly what I'm talking about. It contains deli roast beef, provolone cheese, prepared cole slaw, french fries and tomato slices on fresh Italian bread! Visit this site for more info.

I met up with Gary and the gang again a couple of weeks ago at our normal hangout on the top level of Margaritaville. As always, it was great hanging out with them again and I wish we could do it more than a couple times a year!

Who remembers the content of my VERY FIRST blog posting??? Above are the nachos that we ate two weeks ago. Here they are only a few months after I moved to Vegas!

Danielle was able to join us a little later when she got off of work. Margaritaville employs a crazy balloon guy on stilts that walks around to each table and makes his balloon creations for all to enjoy. Danielle got a nice little balloon doggy hat!

3 comments:

Matt said...

They still make Red Dog?

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a Primanti Bros Panini while in Ft Lauderdale recently. By far the only good thing to come out of Pittsburgh, ever! JP

DutchVegas said...

Now I want nacho`s. Man i need them now.