BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Friday, September 28, 2007

Loose ends on a lazy Friday

It's the end of a work-week (for most people) and I thought I'd get a final post in before the weekend, thus fulfilling my committment to make a post everyday this week! For those of you who just don't get the post yesterday, just deal with it. I'm on about step 4 of a 38 step program to become a comic genious, the likes that would be comparable to Andy Kaufman or Mel Brooks. Whatever shows up in my blog the day after midnight bowling and $1 Bud Lights, just accept and move on.

In case anyone is wondering.....no, I did not pursue that temp job option. After talking it over with my co-dealers, it just sounds too shady. I guess you have to pay a certain % under the table to get the prime jobs that don't suck ass, like Joker's Wild, etc., which isn't something I'm willing to do!

And in case you're wondering what my schedule will be like this weekend, it will be the first time in about 2 months that I will NOT be working on Sunday morning. So with Saturday off as well, I can watch ALL the football I want! Wooohoooo! Give meaning to my boring and pointless life High Definition TV! I want those big games, like Cal and Oregon. But I also crave those other games, like Colorado St. vs TCU, and not just because I have a very small amount of $ riding on them! Go Buckeyes! Go Steelers! Go every team on my $2 lottery ticket, er, I mean 6-team parlay!

Oh and I might also go check out this place for the Ohio State vs. Minnesota game tomorrow night. http://www.boulevardbarandgrille.com/. It's not too far from where I live, and it would be nice to be around a throng of Buckeye fans out here in the desert, as opposed to my roommate who has openly rooted against them on a couple of occasions (go Stanford).

Have a great weekend! Go Football!

0 comments: