BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Wish that I was on ol' Rocky Top.......

I've been mentioned in many posts within my roommate's blog in the past, but until now, I've never been the sole subject.

http://www.hurricanemikey.blogspot.com/ (Sept. 7th entry)

I guess I should be honored, and also grateful for the link to this site. Instead of volleying back with some observances of my own, I just wish to say three things:

1. Rocky Top is, by a wide margin, one of the catchiest tunes known to man. Hit the following link, listen all the way through, and try not to hum it to yourself the rest of the whole damn day!

http://www.mamarocks.com/rocky_top.htm

2. I reserve the right to criticize any sport that I wish, ESPECIALLY SOCCER!!!!

3. Seven of Nine is HOT!

1 comments:

Michael said...

I have to disagree. While I will admit that Rocky Top is a good song, even that it has a catchy tune, it is not "the catchiest tune known to man". I accepted your challenge and listened to the entire tune. I did hum it for a while, but later in the day, I remembered your challenge and realized I had not thought about the song in a while. Afraid to start something I would regret (humming), I immediately occupied my mind with anything BUT the song. In the end I beat your challenge.

PS. Soccer, (or football as some idiots call it) is a silly sport with dudes prancing around, and should be banned.