BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Ohio and Indiana Pics

O-H-I-O

Well, I'm back in Sin City after 5 VERY quick days back home! It was a complete blast this past weekend at the Ohio State vs. Purdue game, and I'm still a little tired after it all. One thing I was able to do was add a piece of luggage on the way back and stuff as many items as possible from the "wasn't able to make the original trip in January" pile. So laundry is now drying, all of those items have been put away, I've caught up on some DVR watching and I'm done with emails. Unfortunately, it is now bedtime at 7pm since I will be dealing some blackjack in approximately 9 hours. I wish I had the time to post a complete wrap-up of this week's activities, but for now I'll just post the photobucket link to all of the pictures. I'm still pretty new at photobucket, so there aren't any fancy captions or anything. Also, the pictures are pretty much in exact reverse order. I visited the OSU campus on Monday before flying back to Vegas, but of course those are the first pics you see. I hope you enjoy them.

http://s239.photobucket.com/albums/ff24/recsports_rob/Ohio%20and%20Indiana%20Trip/

0 comments: