BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I just wanted to wish everyone out there a very Merry Christmas!! In a couple of hours, I'll be heading on over to my friend's house to celebrate the holiday! It'll be the first time away from home during this time of the season in, oh, forever I guess. If you remember Steve from a couple previous posts, that's where I'll be. He and his girlfriend will be cooking up some awesome holiday treats. I doubt if I'll be making it back to the apartment tonight since the combination of food, spirits and their hot tub will make driving impossible later on!

I was trying to think of what to bring, so I did get a nice bottle of Robert Mandovi merlot, so we got that going for us, which is nice. However, when I spent Thanksgiving with them, I basically freeloaded since all I brought was some homemade guacamole that I threw together in five minutes. So I tried to think of something else besides the wine that I could bring this time. Of course there are plenty of holiday treats to choose from. Lemon cookies, spiced cider, candy canes, etc.

However, what I really like to bring out this time of the year are my balls!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm...your balls look so juicy! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

There could be nothing better than your balls on a cold, Ohio Christmas morning! Too bad your balls will be absent on Jan 7th as well. We will all miss them.

Michael said...

Ewww, what's that goopy stuff between your balls? You might want to get that looked at by a professional in a lab coat. Or an amateur in a lab coat, but defintely someone in a lab coat. Lab coat is the key, it's a sign of true, um, well, it's a sign of someone who knows that any joe can get a lab coat and convince any M that they're good at what they do and they're qualified to offer advice on goop between people's balls.