BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Questions? Comments? Concerns?

Flyingwinnebago.blogspot.com now has an open-door policy! Anyone can now comment, not just those few souls who have taken the time to register with google! Yes, it took me this long to figure out how to open up the comments section! Maybe now I'll go read the instructional manual for my electric shaver to see what kinds of fascinating options that thing has!

Oh, and I still have the "moderate comments" option on, so I still get to read them all before they get posted. It's good to be the king!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

But don't be boring and comment as Mr. Anonymous! At least take the couple seconds to give yourself a nickname when you make a comment! :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm one of those that have been reading, but didn't want to register. Just wanted to let you know a fellow Buckeye has been reading your blog!

Anonymous said...

Browns #1

Anonymous said...

Good move, Rob. Maybe I'll figure that one out as well.

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness you figured this feature out! I have been wanting to comment on some of your postings but didn't have a blog. Now I can comment on how your intense interest in food is starting to concern some of us a bit. :)

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that you don't have to register to comment. I have been a long time reader, but have never taken the time to register. How did you get the idea to see if you could do open it up? Great idea! Might deserve another MST3K post!

Rob said...

Thanks everybody!

Cap'n Salty, I just got the idea from my friend Matt. He doesn't blog, but he knew someone who did.

Jack21, all you have to do is go into the "settings" and then click on the "comments" link. It's pretty simple, I just needed to take the minute or two to figure it out. I guess I've been lazy!

Michael said...

wow, lots more people comment now.

Hopefully we won't have a post showing the results of your fun with your shaver :)