BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Scaling the Heights.......

.....of the mighty Mount Clothesmore!!

That's what happens when you aren't too lazy to do a few loads of laundry, but just lazy enough to avoid the folding!

It's been a pretty boring couple of days, so you'd think I would have had some time to write more. However, some of it was spent away from the apartment over at Chris' place. It seems like my weekly jaunts over there to play poker, practice craps and then NHL hockey on the playstation have now included excess amounts of alcohol. So I've gotten to know his couch a little better these past couple of trips.

One thing of note is that today marks the 1 year anniversary of Chris and I pulling into town. Like I mentioned over on T2V, I can't believe for a second that its been a full year already! My how time flies in this town. Be on the lookout for a new post within the next couple of days of our story of the drive out here.

Until then, please enjoy this picture. I took it from the top of the parking garage at Green Valley Ranch, which is right down the road from my apartment and where I saw No Country for Old Men the other day. If you've ever wondered about how far GVR is from the Strip, this should give you a good idea.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to reading about your drive to The Green Felt Jungle.

Rob said...

The little road trip I had last year is now up for your enjoyment Jay. :-)

Anonymous said...

Bonjour I'd love to thank you for such a great made site!
I was sure this is a nice way to make my first post!
In order to produce revenue it is usually a clever conception to begin a savings or investing procedure as early in life as achievable. But don't despair if you have not thought of saving your money until later on in life. With the help of hard work, that is analyzing the best investment vehicles for your money you can slowly but surely increase your funds so that it numbers to a sizable amount by the time you want to retire. Look at all of the applicable asset classes from stocks to real estate as investments for your money. A knowledgeable and diversified portfolio of investments in a wide range of asset classes may help your money age throughout the years.

-Clare Grafton
[url=http://urwealthy.com]currency exchange rates[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!

Mike