BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Back in the desert!


I just got back from my 8 day trip to Ohio and received some good news upon arrival. NO jury duty!! I don't know if I mentioned this on the blog or not, but I got a new summons after that initial one a while back and I deferred the report date until tomorrow (7/2). I did this so that I would not have to go back to work the day after getting back from Ohio and also to try to get out of jury duty. Since tomorrow is the day before a three-day holiday weekend, the theory is that they won't need jurors to come in (I think it was Lars Vargas who tipped me onto that).

Success! I do not have to report tomorrow and "my service is complete", meaning I won't be getting any more summons in the mail anytime soon!

So hopefully I'll be able to rest up tomorrow, get some laundry done and maybe write a little about my trip. Stay tuned.

1 comments:

Hurricane Mikey said...

Um, there is only one 's' in 'desert'. Unless you are talking about being back in the cake.