BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Christy Knife and Stadium Mustard!

I wanted to give a quick rundown of the nice goodies that I got on my birthday last week. First off, my parents sent me a check with specific instructions to use the money for a free sushi dinner. Nice!!!! Also, Danielle bought me dinner at Grimaldi's Pizza the other night AND also bought me a very nice pocketknife by way of the Christy Company in Fremont, Ohio. The story is that I received one of those pocketknives as a tip while working at a country club about 15 years ago. It was on my keychain ever since until two months ago when I completely forgot about it while going through security at the airport and had to throw it away. So now I have a brand new one, which I hope lasts longer than 15 years!!

But, of course, the best treat of all was what Danielle's parents got me. They gave me several free movie tickets AND a six-pack of authentic Cleveland Stadium Mustard!!! Woohooo!!!! One of the bottles is already hiding in Danielle's fridge, which she has used a couple of times and I'm hoping her parents accept one bottle back for their troubles (hopefully turning them into fans as well).

All-in-all, it was a really great birthday, despite having to work all day on the actual day.


Oh, in case you are interested in checking out that really nice Christy pocketknife, feel free to check out their web site at http://www.christycompany.net/.

The order form is a PDF file at this site.

They are a very small family-run company out of Fremont, Ohio and I don't think they even have web orders. But Danielle said that she called in her order and received literally the most outstanding and friendly customer service imaginable! She also got a free nice pairing knife with what appears to be the same blade as the pocketknife!

0 comments: