BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Friday, September 4, 2009

IT'S HERE!!!!!!!

The bad news is that I have to work on Saturday. The good news is that the Ohio State game is a 9am pacific nationally televised kickoff and I don't have to work 'till 2pm!!! Of course, my paranoia has started bright and early this year! Navy is usually a solid team with a triple-option offense that is pretty difficult to prepare for. I know the line is like 22 points, but I remember Ohio State getting out of the blocks slowly last year against Ohio University, so I'm constantly worried about a trip-up to start the new season.

For the Columbus gang, it is now LESS THAN A MONTH until the Bloomington roadtrip!!!! I cannot wait!!!!!! Hopefully the weather will treat us a little better than it did the last time we made a trip to Indiana. For anyone who has forgotten, it was 85 frickin' degrees in the shade for the Purdue trip. I'd much rather see snow, but will be happy with lower 60's and overcast!

On another Ohio State note, I am still in need of one ticket for the Ohio State/Wisconsin game. Danielle will be with us on the trip, but she'll need to go back to Vegas before the home game the following Saturday, so I only need one ticket. I will have two Iowa tickets coming my way through the lottery, so I'd definitely be open to trading one ticket and selling the other in return for cash and one Wisconsin ticket. I just can't afford to pay the $150 per ticket which seems to be the going rate right now on ebay! :-(

Oh, and just a small shout out to Bowling Green for winning on opening night against the men of Troy. They'll be going to Missouri and playing Boise State at home, so the going will be getting tough in the next couple of weeks!

And finally, what's the deal with that complete fu**ing idiot from Oregon taking that cheap shot after the Boise game?????? It appeared the Boise State player tapped him on the shoulder and said something, but WTF!!! He responded with a right cross to his chin which, in a just world, should have landed him in jail for the rest of the weekend!!! I sincerely hope the Oregon coach will immediately eject that idiot from the team. Some deserve second chances.....that moron does not!


2 comments:

Gary said...

At the BG game last night they looked good. Only 14,500 fans!!!
Go Bucks!!!

Hurricane Mikey said...

So nice that football is here. And congrats to the Falcons--I picked them to beat Troy the other night. (the floorman picked Troy and I told him he was up for a major disappointment...)

As far as that Oregon player goes, throw the book at him. Everybody knows that the only players you can punch are Clemson players. heh.