BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Midweek Update

Just letting everyone know I'm still alive and well in Ohio! I'm leaving this message at 2am thursday morning, so I still have 3 full days left in the vacation plus the travel day on Sunday. The Indiana roadtrip was a blast, per usual, and its been nice having a couple noneventful days in a row here in Sandusky.

On Friday, the plan is to head back down to Columbus and head to the game on Saturday. I caught the line on the game the other day and was SHOCKED to see Ohio State giving up 14 points!! I can understand why Wisconsin isn't a completely impressive undefeated team given its schedule and performances in a couple of those wins. But to be a two touchdown underdog as an undefeated team heading into week 6 is very surprising to me! I really hope the "experts" know something I don't!

3 comments:

Hurricane Mikey said...

The experts were right about Ohio State, but they were waaaaay wrong about Georgia and Auburn.

Jim (Jimbucc) said...

After the first half, I thought Wisconsin was a lock with the points.

Rob said...

As my friend Tony pointed out, I've never seen a game with such scewed stats! If you didn't know the final and looked at the box score, you'd think the Badgers would have crushed us. Fortunately, 2/3 of the team (D and special teams) ROCKED!!! I'll try to get some sort of update up tonight of my trip.