BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Plan!

Danielle and I are flying to Ohio tomorrow morning. Here's the deal:

Thursday: Fly to Columbus, Ohio and eat dinner with my family at Olive Garden.

Friday: Spend all day with my parents and my sister (who has taken the day off). We don't really know what we're going to do yet. Maybe just hang around the house playing scrabble and going out to eat again. Friday night Danielle and I will be dropped off at Matt's.

Saturday: ROAD TRIP! Get up bright and early to drive in a 4 or 5 car caravan to Bloomington, Indiana for the OSU vs. Hoosier game. It's a 7pm kickoff, which will give us plenty of time to become "spirited" prior to the game!

Sunday: Drive back to Columbus and spend some more time with my family. Drive back to my parent's house in Sandusky.

Monday-Friday: Not really sure what the plans are for the week. On Tuesday we have to drive Danielle back to Columbus to catch a flight back to Vegas. Her Ohio excursion won't be as long as mine since she hasn't built up any vacation time yet at work. Any time off she takes right now is unpaid. On Friday, my parents will probably take me back down to Columbus (possibly back to Matt's house) because I will be attending the OSU vs. Wisconsin game on Saturday.

Saturday: Ohio State vs. Wisconsin at the Shoe. This will be my first trip back into Ohio Stadium since before I moved to Vegas. I paid a little more than I wanted for the single ticket off ebay, but I think it'll be worth it. Matt has mentioned that his work will have an RV and big tailgate setup, so I might catch a ride down to the Stadium with him. I have been to one of their tailgates before and the only thing I remember about it is the ENORMOUS SHRIMP cocktail.......the biggest I've ever seen!

Sunday: Fly back to Vegas.

This'll be my longest trip back to Ohio and longest vacation of any kind since moving to Vegas in January of '07. I kind of like the fact that I have no hard and set plans for the entire week sandwiched in-between the Buckeye games. I'm also glad to hear the weather is a little cooler these days. In fact, the roadtrip gameday forecast at the moment is calling for a high in the mid-50's and possible rain. Wooohooooo!!!!!!

Have a good week everyone!

1 comments:

Jim (Jimbucc) said...

Have a great vacation.