BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Friday, June 4, 2010

Zion


Feel free to check out some of my Zion pics at my facebook album. The link is:

Zion Pics

Unlike other times when I've posted individual hike reports with pictures and whatnot, I'll just let everyone go to the facebook link and enjoy the pics. It's just taking me WAY too much time to get those pictures uploaded, onto facebook, T2V posting, etc. Since we hiked a total of 6 trails during our 3 days up there, I don't think I have the patience to post an individual blog posting for each and every trail we did. Sorry.

Here's just a few pics to wet your whistle and hopefully encourage you to hit the facebook link above.

1 comments:

Michael said...

Nice pics. I was glad I was able to see them on FaceBook, even though I don't have an account. Nice feature.