BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Pizza, Beer and Cigars

For those of you who routinely read my roommate's blog, you know very well how much more eloquently he can describe most situations and stories. If you've read it today, you're already privy to the simple, yet awesome night out we had last night. Instead of going into detail, I will simply state that........

....the night began with this.......
.....and ended with this. Good stuff!
Just a side note though, I must agree that Grimaldi's is the BEST TASTING pizza in town! I seriously could probably eat an entire 18 incher by myself, no joke! Don't even slice the thing! I'll just fold the entire pie in half and eat it down!! That's the problem though. It's pretty high-end pizza and not for the budget conscience. So that place will have to remain a guilty pleasure rarely visited. Tomorrow night I have plans to go to the Las Vegas Wranglers hockey game with a couple friends and we'll be enjoying some Amore's pizza beforehand. Yes, the prices and quality are comparable, but Amore's 10 incher provides me with about THREE full meals!

0 comments: