BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A Cut Above

I haven't really thought about much stuff to write about this week, so I thought I might as well just try to gross everyone out (well, everyone except Jack21). This happened about 4 months after moving here to Vegas while I was still in the old apartment with Chris. It's what happened when my foot had a minor disagreement with the edge of a top of a can of soup. The garbage bag had been taken out of its container in preparation for its trip out to the bin, but I forgot it was there and stepped on it as I rounded the corner into the kitchen. So far, this was the only night that I've had to call off work since my dealing career began. I'm sure stitches were probably in order, but I toughed it out and just had it bandaged for a while until it finally closed and stopped seeping on its own. It's NOT fun being on your feet for an 8 hour shift with something like that though!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee, thanks...that was nasty!

Anonymous said...

Thanks dude! Just got back from lunch!