BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Friday, September 25, 2009

Nerd Alert

Sometimes I come across stuff on the internet that just floors me. I consider myself somewhat of a nerd. I have seen every episode of Star Trek Voyager multiple times, I can still recite entire Weird Al Yankovic songs after memorizing them in middle school (21 years ago), and I've actually sat and watched my roommate Chris play World of Warcraft for hours on end when we first moved to Vegas and I had NO money to go out and do anything else!

However, here are just a sampling of the countless number of internet videos that I've come across that show just how far I have to go to be considered a true nerd! Don't feel the need to watch them all the way through, but I have a feeling some of you will! This first one is short through....and it just completely boggles my mind!!!!!

Oh, a couple more things. The Angry Nerd or whatever has some language, so don't watch it at work or anything. And the Star Trek clip at the end is nerdy enough, but please click on it to go to the youtube screen so you can read all of the comments that serious geeks leave! Unbelievable!










1 comments:

Michael said...

Dude! Leeroy Jenkins is awsome. I saw that a while ago, and it still makes me laugh. Heck, he's even got a wikipedia page. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leeroy_Jenkins