BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Monday, June 23, 2008

See ya on the other side

It's Monday night and in about 24 hours, I'll be partially moved into my new rental house with Chris and Jeff! It feels weird to think that this might be the last night I sleep here. Because I haven't had many days off lately (getting called in Saturday just killed my free time), I still have a s**tload of stuff to do tonight before going to bed. The plan is for Chris and Jeff (who have tomorrow off) to get the U-haul and move all of their stuff in during the day. Then tomorrow night when I get off work, we'll move all of my stuff over there under cover of darkness. So I have to make sure that ALL of my big stuff (tv stand, nightstand, bed, computer desk, furniture, etc.) is ready to go as soon as I get home tomorrow night.

One real pain in the ass is my electronic equipment. The surround sound has to get disassembled tonight, and then reassembled tomorrow night after the move because I think Chris has the Direct TV guy coming sometime Wednesday. I'd like my stuff all hooked up upon his arrival, but since I don't have a day off until Thursday, Chris will have to be around when he hooks it up Wed. Man, I am going to be one tired dude come Thursday!!!

Thursday will probably be spent finishing the move while transporting all of the odds 'n' ends over. Friday night should be fun though! I've managed to talk Danielle into going to a concert that night at the Henderson Pavilion. None other than Weird Al Yankovick is playing that night to kick off his "Straight out of Lynwood, 2008 tour". It should be a real good time for $26!

I honestly have no idea at all when I'll get the computer hooked back up. It could be as soon as Thursday, but even if that is true, I might not have any time to do any blogging. So at this point, just think of this as a temporary hiatus for flyingwinnebago. My next post will come to you from the comfort of my new digs in Southern Highlands!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck with the move! I know there is a Lee's discount liquor store right out in that area we hit first thing when we are in town!!!

Anonymous said...

Good Luck with your move!

Jay from Ohio

Anonymous said...

Good luck Rob!!!!! Dave

Anonymous said...

Let me know how Al is. He is heading through Columbus on that tour and I have been thinking about catching the show. I have seen him 4 times and he always puts on a great concert!