BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Monday, March 17, 2008

The Madness Roll Call

Well, it's Monday. Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!!! It's also just two days until the Columbus gang gets into town for three days of shenanigans. It didn't really hit me until late last week that their arrival was soon approaching.

They'll be flying into Vegas around 9am on Wednesday morning, which I've already mentioned is a bit of a problem with my current work-shift. The good news, which they are all aware of at this point by way of a convenient text message, is that I am not on the work schedule for 2 out of the 3 nights they are in town. The tentative plan on Wednesday is for them to pick me up at my apartment when I can drag my ass out of bed and catch some lunch at Grimaldi's. Then it's probably downtown since they need to check-in at the Golden Nugget. Danielle will meet up with us after she gets off of work, so I even have a designated driver lined up to get me back home in one piece! Also, Mikey just mentioned a little while ago that he's meeting up with T2Ver SteveB at Main Street Station that night, so things could get a little interesting! Tentative plans on Thursday night include the Voodoo Lounge at the Rio. Who knows how we'll fill in the holes, but I'm assuming there will be an ample amount of NCAA tourney viewing in there somewhere.

I have to work Friday night, which is their last night in Vegas. So perhaps they'd be interested in showing up at my dice table that night to give me relief from the fleas! We'll see. In all, there are three couples coming into town. Mike and Matt are old friends that I met in the dorm years at Ohio State, John is someone I had met who Matt worked with, and the wives are Sherri, MicheLe and MicheLLe. Roll Call!

Matt and Sherri are in the back while Mike and Michelle are in the forefront.

Here's Matt and John hanging out with NASCAR legend, Ricky Rudd. Ricky has a history of being on road trips with us. It would be a an enormously epic feat if Ricky were to make an appearance this week!

I'm really sorry Michele (headless on the left). This is absolutely the only picture I could find of you. I'll have to get some better/ more incriminating pics this week!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

And a horrible picture at that!!! Can't wait to see you and spend some time in sin city!
blaneykramer