BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Monday, March 3, 2008

Pictures as an Exhibition

I know many of you are wondering how my first couple nights at my new job have gone. Just to sum up, I'm working twice as hard for about half the pay. It seems like I'm dealing mainly craps at the new gig, which is nice to a point but will probably get a little old pretty fast. To be honest, I'm not much really into talking about my new job as of yet, so instead I thought I'd just clean out all of the pictures I have on my cell phone and let you all enjoy them for what they're worth. There's nothing too terribly exciting here, but maybe you can get some enjoyment from a few of them.

I went to a fancy fondue restaurant tonight with Danielle (not pictured) and a couple of her friends. The fondue on fire is "chocolate smore".

It seems the Chris' + roommates like to bake whenever I go over to their house. This is their patented "super cookie".

That's Chris on the left, and that's Chris on the right. They look bored.

This is what happens when nerds do shots. We're apparently making sure everyone gets only their fair share.

Here's my friend Steve showing his poker face.

The current conservatory setup at the Bellagio.

Another Bellagio conservatory pic.

St. Mark's Square inside the Venetian.

This sculpture at the Palazzo is both fancy and schmancy.

The most curiously named store in the Miracle Mile shops.

It's a loooong way down over the Hoover Dam.

The overflow tunnel at the Hoover Dam in case of high flood. It's only been used twice.

The electrical turbines on the Nevada side at the Hoover Dam.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the dam pictures!

Anonymous said...

Where can I get some dam bait?!