BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Big Ben on the Blog!

Okay, so as you can see, I've completed some major changes to the blog this morning. I hope you like what you're seeing. Every once in a while I'd come across another blog on the internet with the EXACT same format as mine and it always reminded me that I just picked a pre-fabricated template from blogger.com, one of only about 10 choices. So I've been wanting to mix it up a little for a while now.

It was really hard to find a template that featured one of my interests AND also looked good and isn't a strain to read. As many of you know, I may be the only person in history who is a legitimate "die hard" fan of both the Cleveland Indians and the Pittsburgh Steelers. I thought about making the template an Indians motif since baseball has just begun, but I was going back and forth between the two and finally decided on the Steelers so that I wouldn't have to change it at the end of the summer AND the fact that my girlfriend is a Steeler's fan, so that made a good tie-breaker! :-)

You'll see that I've added a couple new things to the blog. The first is a new link in my "daily routine" off to the right. It's "Javier's" blog, which is a guy I used to deal dice with back at my old job. He just started this movie-related blog, but it looks like he's put some considerable time into it and he seems to have a pretty interesting (if not eccentric) theme.

The second addition would be the survey. Feel free to vote, but only once. I'll change the survey every once in a while if interest seems to be there.

If you're reading this on Sunday, please enjoy whatever's left of your weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he nice... looks pretty good. NIce pick btw on the side. with the rain and all.

Anonymous said...

You're not the only one - I was born in Cleveland in the early 70s and grew up hating the browns and loving the steelers.

I always loved the Indians, though. Go Tribe!