BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Go Irish!

Notre Dame after upsetting Michigan in OT last night.

There were no Cinderella stories in this year's NCAA tournament, unless you're talking about the NCAA collegiate "Frozen Four" hockey tournament! In downing the top-seeded Wolverines of the university in the state up north last night, the Irish became the lowest seeded hockey team to reach the NCAA championship game ever. To reach the pinnacle however, they must grind out one more win against the mighty Eagles of Boston College.

One perk about working in Bowling Green, Ohio for those years (as well as attending as a student) was that my office was located right across the street from the hockey arena. So on friday game nights, I could stick around in my office for a couple hours and walk over to watch the Falcon hockey team. Being another CCHA (Central Collegiate Hockey Association) team, Notre Dame was a regular on the schedule.

So to keep in-line with my CCHA ties, I wish the Irish the best of luck Saturday night! BEAT BC!!

2 comments:

Hurricane Mikey said...

No Cinderellas in the NCAA tournament this year?

Ever hear of 'Davidson'?

Rob said...

Sure, I'll give you Davidson. But since my post was concerning the Frozen Four, I equated it to the Final Four, which consisted of nothing but #1 seeds.