BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My blog's email address

I don't know why I didn't think of doing this before, but I've now set up a new email address if ANY of you would like to get in contact with me. The reason I haven't made my normal email address public is that I was not very creative when I made it and it simply includes my first and last name plus my birth year, things I don't want the whole world knowing.

If you are a friend and you obviously know my regular email address, just keep using it. This new email address is for anyone out there in cyberland who has a question or comment related to the blog, or is someone who I don't know but wants to contact me to say 'hi' or whatever.

On an unrelated note, I think I forgot to mention that "Jimbucc" from the T2V message board and his wife Kathy stopped by my craps table the other night while I was at work. They had no idea I was working there, but luckily just happened to be browsing around when the shifts changed and ran into me right before my pre-shift meeting. They are super nice folks (which is expected since they're fellow Ohioans) and I really appreciate the dealer bets you were making! I wish the usual fleas would take that cue every once in a while. Sorry I had to take your modest buy-in, but I hope you got some of it back the pai gow tables!

flyingwinnebago-at-hotmail-dot-com

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was going to leave a comment, but I'll email it instead.

Oh wait ... um ... never mind.