BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

No More David Blaine!

So I read in a yahoo article that David Blaine just completed a "lifelong dream" by holding his breath on the Oprah Winfrey show. Really?? A lifelong dream??? Okay, I'm officially tired of David Blaine. He, along with the article, keeps referring to himself as a magician. I don't get that though. Yes, I know he does some magic tricks on the side, but I didn't see any rabbits being pulled out of hats while in that water sphere of his. Or did I miss him sawing a woman in half while encased in that ice cube a while back?

You'd think with his amazing ability to hold his breath, he could actually do some good for the country....like serve as a Navy Seal or represent us as a swimmer in the 2008 Olympic Games (ignoring the obvious doping treatments he got). But instead I'm sure he has his next "amazing" feat planned like a speed-finger nail growing record, or his 2nd biggest lifelong dream.....being trapped in that same sphere again, but this time filled with tapioca pudding and having to eat his way out while being covered live on The Byron Allen Show!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven’t seen the Byron Allen show in awhile. Do you know what channel and time it airs?

Rob said...

Uh, last time I checked it was on the all-aquarium channel. You know, the channel that just constantly streams a fish aquarium 24 hours a day.....except from 4am to 4:30am when it show The Byron Allen Show!

Anonymous said...

I set them up...you knock them down.