BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Friday, May 16, 2008

O-H-I-O

My girlfriend seems mildly annoyed when I open a bottle of beer and the opener treats us to the tune of the Buckeye Battle Cry. My roommate seems annoyed that amongst all of his books, booze bottles and cigar boxes in the common area, a couple tastefully framed pictures of two of college football's great coaches should appear.

Well, I'd just like to point out that my fanaticism doesn't even come close to that of my friend, Tony, back in Ohio. Here are some pics of his computer room that I took when I was back in Sandusky a few weeks ago. Ebay must LOVE him!!!








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting these. You didnt get the full effect of the room without taking a picture of the helmet stripe. Ill send you updated pictures when I add the jersey shadowbox, the buckeye stickers for every win since I have been in the house. Hopefully I will be adding 13 buckeyes to that total this year! Wait.... I finally figured out why we dont win that last excruciating game since 2002...that last win would equal the jersey number of he who must not be named.!!!!!

Hope we land back in the title game just to annoy all of the Buckeye haters out there!

PS To all the Buckeye haters: Just thank us later when we are the reason for a playoff system due to a fan revolt. (PAC 10 and Big 10 not included)

Michael said...

Wow, that's neat. The only thing that's missing is a big stripe, like the helmets.

It would be really cool if he also had some buckeye leaves for good performance.

Anonymous said...

I don't hate the Buckeyes, can't stand Michigan though...... GO BUCKY!!!!!!!! Dave (PS From WISCONSIN)

Anonymous said...

I'm confused. What is wrong with Tony's room? Look's pretty normal to me!

GO BUCKS!