BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Quotables

When I first started this blog, its sole purpose was to just keep my friends up-to-date on the happenings with me out here in Vegas. I figured I'd get about 10 regular readers per day, being all of my friends back home and that's it. So to completely pick out those chosen few back in Ohio, I offer these quotes that only they will understand! Enjoy the flashback friends, and please add the ones that I've forgotten.

Random Party Guy: Hey! What ja drinkin’??

Random Party Girl: Uh, Matt. You better go help your friend!
Matt: Which one!?!?

Corey: I’m like Massachusetts, I refuse to puke!

Random Party Guy: Uh, it would probably be a good idea to NOT eat anything that’s cooked in this apartment!

Mike: The grill tipped over and the deck was like, sssspriccczzzzzeeeeeeaaaa! Holy God!

Sean: Hey Corey, don’t take a full swing!
Corey: What?
WaBamm!!!!
Mike: Holy God!

John: Might as well bring out Gus the Kicking Mule!

Rob: Michele’s chip dip is like crack! The first taste is free.

Matt: Uh Rob, I know she’s hot, but I’ve seen dinner buffets that are smarter than that chick! And I’m not talking about those fancy buffets that have soup!

Rob: Uh John, I don’t seem to be wearing any pants.

Random Redneck at 2am in the middle of West Virginia at a highway rest area: I pissed on Dale Earnhardt’s Car!!

John: Hello, Gumby’s Pizza? May I speak to Pokey please?

RA: Tony, could you please come get your roommate? He’s sleeping on the lobby’s heater!

Brutus: Denied!!!

Gil: Wow, she’s hotter than sliced bread!

Mike while falling down the ice covered stairs: Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam! I’m okay, don’t worry about m.., Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam!

Mike: She just stood there with boobs akimbo!

Random Illinois Fan: Hey Spielman! Come shotgun a beer with us!!

Michelle: O-H!!
Guys on Porch: Show us your tits!!

Matt: Always remember. Whenever you’re at White Castle….don’t….eat 20.…of anything!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great way to start my Monday morning!!!
Blaneykramer

Michael said...

But the heater is soooo warm and toasty!!!

Anonymous said...

Ah, Rob! You made several of us Ohio kids laugh today!! Thanks! O-H!

Anonymous said...

ROB: Um, Tony just ripped the toilet seat off.

ROB: I Swear I will never drink again.

Burris: He downed up!

Foos: It not illegal if you take her age minus my age and divide by 7 and and the anser is less than 2.

Rory: THROW IT IN THE PIT!!!

Tony: You just shake the glass like this...SHATTER!!!!

Rob said...

Glad you liked it. Also, I hope you were able to tell the difference between John B. and John F. I forgot to differentiate.

Matt: No more burritos the size of your torso!!

Anonymous said...

Random guy on High Street:Rrrrrred dog!(said with thumbs up)

Greg Lowe:Don't you chew anything? Those are whole pickles!(after Corey was NOT like Massachusetts)