BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Watch Out Nick!!


This is just a picture that I took through the window of Madame Toussaud's wax museum at the Venetian the other morning around 6am. It appears that Nicholas Cage only has seconds to live!

Why was I snooping around the Strip at 6am? That's one thing that SUCKS about working swing shift. I needed a replacement swipe-in badge and I could only get a new one from the human resources department. I worked until 5am, the office didn't open 'till 8am. So I was stuck roaming the Strip for a couple of hours, gawking at wax statues and watching the joggers go by.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For us Vegas lovers from nw ohio it is to bad you have to just spend time walking around the strip!!!!

Rob said...

Yes Gary, I know it sucks! lol. Did you know that they bring in the famous table and 2 chairs outside of Margaritaville at night. They were not there for me to kill time on!